Get ready for degree with our online Pre-sessional English language course.
Pre-sessional English is an intensive English language course for students who need to improve their English language and study skills prior to enrolling on their chosen degree programme.
University’s English language entry requirement for degree level study (IELTS 6.0 overall, with no component lower than 5.5).
Courses are delivered by qualified and experienced lecturers from our School of Education. The focus of courses is to build on your existing English language skills to prepare you for all aspects of academic study, including:
– Participating in seminars and discussion groups
– Delivering effective presentations
– Understanding lectures and note-taking
– Academic reading and writing
– Study and independent learning skills
Pre-sessional English courses will also develop your cultural awareness and introduce you to living in the UK.
Special price for 10 weeks study – £3.200.