Guardianship - London Education Centre



Any overseas student under 18 who stays in the UK for more than 7 weeks is legally obliged to have an offi-cial guardian resident in the country. This is for good reason since any number of problems could arise which require an adult to be responsible for the child’s welfare.

This could be health problems, difficulties at school or even lost documents. Whilst school staff takes very good care of their pupils, you need the reassurance that a specific and trusted adult will be taking care of your child’s interests while they are abroad.

The London Education Centre specialises in providing guardianship for children studying in the UK. We understand the importance of having a reliable helping hand when you are young and in a foreign country.

We will arrange a legal guardian for your child so they can feel happy and secure in their new environment whilst you can relax, knowing your child is in safe hands..

If you would like to discuss how you could benefit from any of these services please get in touch with our UK study services team…

To request a consultation, please fill out the form.