The new Graduate Route will be opened for applications on 1 July 2021. This gives opportunities for international students to gain professional experience in the United Kingdom. Here are the major aspects to be eligible for a Graduate Route:
– International students should have completed a Bachelor, Master or PhD degree at a Higher Education Provider and those who have a valid Tier 4 or student visa.
– Graduates are to apply from within the UK.
– New rules regarding COVID-19 measures and Graduate route. Students who began their studies in autumn 2020 have to enter the UK with permission as a Student until 21 June 2021. Students who began in January or February 2021 will need to be in the UK by 27 September 2021.
– Graduates whose Tier 4 or Student visa leave expires before the route is introduced will not be eligible, however, they are able to apply to a number of other routes, for example Skilled Worker, Start Up, etc.
– The route does not count towards settlement – however graduates will be able to apply to other routes at the end of their 2-3 year stay.
We can help you to enroll into the University so you could apply for a Graduate Route and work in UK for 2 or 3 years.